The title would depict very well what I am going to pen down before you. Indeed it's the extraordinary beauty of the new social platform, where I've started to spend most of my time nowadays- 'Quora'.
I don't quite recall how I became a part of it. It rather came as an advantage of being a part of 'aware circle of friends' on facebook. Initially it started with people sharing awesome lot answers given on some very relevant issues like that of 'women rape', 'corruption', to funny and unheard questions asked about being iitian etc. My curiosity to blend in the latest trend put me to explore this platform a bit. I still was quite untouched by it, until recently when I explored its application to its best through my android phone!!
I now am in total love with it. Whenever I am around free wifi or when I've no worries of losing my internet data (for this application eats up lots of MB), I embark upon my expedition to see how beautifully people answer to the questions which range from being all absurd to being really articulate. Sometimes the questions are the one that were right in your mind for years, but you didn't had that feeling to know its answer, until it's all in front of you. Many a renowned people on quora (whose answers usually hit upvotes in multiple of thousands), sometimes give us an altogether different perspective to 'life' in general. I mean the-big-successful-people in world talking about importance of small things or sharing there ideas on different topics, its just amazing!! It also gives us an opportunity to know what people around you feel about the things around you, especially an unknown perspective that your friend never shared with you.
What's most exciting about being on quora is you learn so much in tandem with having fun. I mean really some answers are damn witty and funny. The extraordinary spell that some answers cast on me, always take my thoughts back into deep thinking, as to really how big this world is!!
If not amazed I'm always left with a smile on my face everytime I spend some time on Quora.
So if ever in future I'm a totally changed person to what you have known me before, you can attribute some of its credit(or blame) to this best ever Q/A platform. ;)
PS : I still don't answer questions on quora, for which I feel requires lot of preparedness, but ya I'm gradually adapting and breaking that shell out. You can read my first answer here.
I don't quite recall how I became a part of it. It rather came as an advantage of being a part of 'aware circle of friends' on facebook. Initially it started with people sharing awesome lot answers given on some very relevant issues like that of 'women rape', 'corruption', to funny and unheard questions asked about being iitian etc. My curiosity to blend in the latest trend put me to explore this platform a bit. I still was quite untouched by it, until recently when I explored its application to its best through my android phone!!
I now am in total love with it. Whenever I am around free wifi or when I've no worries of losing my internet data (for this application eats up lots of MB), I embark upon my expedition to see how beautifully people answer to the questions which range from being all absurd to being really articulate. Sometimes the questions are the one that were right in your mind for years, but you didn't had that feeling to know its answer, until it's all in front of you. Many a renowned people on quora (whose answers usually hit upvotes in multiple of thousands), sometimes give us an altogether different perspective to 'life' in general. I mean the-big-successful-people in world talking about importance of small things or sharing there ideas on different topics, its just amazing!! It also gives us an opportunity to know what people around you feel about the things around you, especially an unknown perspective that your friend never shared with you.
What's most exciting about being on quora is you learn so much in tandem with having fun. I mean really some answers are damn witty and funny. The extraordinary spell that some answers cast on me, always take my thoughts back into deep thinking, as to really how big this world is!!
If not amazed I'm always left with a smile on my face everytime I spend some time on Quora.
So if ever in future I'm a totally changed person to what you have known me before, you can attribute some of its credit(or blame) to this best ever Q/A platform. ;)
PS : I still don't answer questions on quora, for which I feel requires lot of preparedness, but ya I'm gradually adapting and breaking that shell out. You can read my first answer here.
No comments:
Post a Comment