Its not the only Thing to what I normally tend to put myself into but again after long I've decided i'll share some songs that with their beats just keep me mesmerized and make me forget all the worries that ever try to put me down. This is just a small list, yet a must hear for anyone who hasn't heard them yet. So here they are :-
1) The One That Got Away
An awesome song by Katy perry. I like especially the part where she shows extraordinary emotions of regret of the past.
It kind of reflects the feeling that true love never really dies and the willingness shown by her to be his 'Girl' in another life where they will be together as 'Us' against the world, is extraordinary.
Plus given that katy herself wrote(or contributed in writing) the song, I can't stop myself but to salute her.
2) Dare you to move
Another excellent sequence by Switchfoot. Rhythmic beats on guitar and drums as usual have portrayed a brilliant combination. Imagination will delve beyond the limits, Feet will lift in agitation, Constraints will be thrown away, Emotions will surpass their bonds - This is what this song assures.
Inspirational at its words it makes us realize that even though the world expects a lot from us, its we who have to "Dare to move" ahead of life.
3) The Reason
Entertaining and Thought provoking. Video Further adds on to the fervour. The song is about the apologies a man wants to make to the girl of his life. He wants to take away all her pains and bury her sadness, by changing himself as he has found his reason to start over new.
On the canvas of my imagination I paint somewhere the love and affection that this song holds.
One of excellent song by Rihanna. Her voice is so awesome and especially with the context of this song, it has just grown out of bounds.
Video content might be bit repugnant for some (explanation for 38000 dislikes over 300 million likes), but the feel is just great.
Song describes feeling of a girl who is bereft of her love and about her hopelessness. Lyrics portray so much about our lives too, when we feel the same loss of hope and love,
These lines just take it all away -
5) Ours
A song that describes the realities of our life. A typical office girl worried over how her colleagues make fun of her and her love life, but gaining strength from the feeling that nothing matters to the world outside you.
Its only what you portray yourself, that comes out to you - better resembled in the video. Just love what a wonderful job Taylor swift has done.
I appreciate hindi songs equally well and even more of other english songs, but these are some of few I can keep listening to forever (not literally though :P ).
1) The One That Got Away
![]() |
It kind of reflects the feeling that true love never really dies and the willingness shown by her to be his 'Girl' in another life where they will be together as 'Us' against the world, is extraordinary.
Plus given that katy herself wrote(or contributed in writing) the song, I can't stop myself but to salute her.
2) Dare you to move
Another excellent sequence by Switchfoot. Rhythmic beats on guitar and drums as usual have portrayed a brilliant combination. Imagination will delve beyond the limits, Feet will lift in agitation, Constraints will be thrown away, Emotions will surpass their bonds - This is what this song assures.Inspirational at its words it makes us realize that even though the world expects a lot from us, its we who have to "Dare to move" ahead of life.
" May be redemption has stories to tell, Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell.. Salvation is Here!! "
3) The Reason
Entertaining and Thought provoking. Video Further adds on to the fervour. The song is about the apologies a man wants to make to the girl of his life. He wants to take away all her pains and bury her sadness, by changing himself as he has found his reason to start over new.
On the canvas of my imagination I paint somewhere the love and affection that this song holds.
"I've found a reason to show .. the side of me u didn't know..
A reason for all that I do.. And the reason is You !! "
4) We found Love
Video content might be bit repugnant for some (explanation for 38000 dislikes over 300 million likes), but the feel is just great.
Song describes feeling of a girl who is bereft of her love and about her hopelessness. Lyrics portray so much about our lives too, when we feel the same loss of hope and love,
These lines just take it all away -
"It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny.. But I gotta let it go!!"
5) Ours
A song that describes the realities of our life. A typical office girl worried over how her colleagues make fun of her and her love life, but gaining strength from the feeling that nothing matters to the world outside you.
Its only what you portray yourself, that comes out to you - better resembled in the video. Just love what a wonderful job Taylor swift has done.
"Don't you worry your pretty little mind.. People throw rocks at things that shine.. But they can't take what's Ours.. Stakes are high.. Water is Rough, But this love is 'Ours'."
I appreciate hindi songs equally well and even more of other english songs, but these are some of few I can keep listening to forever (not literally though :P ).



No comments:
Post a Comment